We are always looking for knowledgeable, gambling neutral contractors to join the Gambling Support BC team.
Current Opportunities on BC Bid
For full contract requirements and application instructions, visit bcbid.gov.bc.ca and respond to the applicable RFQ number.
- Request for Qualifications No.: RFQ CP-01-23
- GSBC clinical counsellors will be required to use Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT) to deliver counselling services related to gambling addiction to B.C. residents. Counsellors will also be required to market and promote such counselling services to reduce gambling harms and increase awareness of such available services to B.C. residents.
Gambling Outreach Service Provider
- Request for Qualifications No.: RFQ GOS-01-24
GSBC outreach services include, but not limited to, the following type of services:
- Directly engaging clients/participants who may be seeking gambling support via phone, text messaging, web chat, video conferencing, or in person.
- Completing an assessment of each client/participant and harm reduction plan for all clients seeking support.
- Referring clients to appropriate harm reduction, community support or treatment services as appropriate.
- Creating links and partnerships with other local service providers/educational organizations/stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes for participants and the public.
Request for Qualifications No.: RFQ IND-01-24
GSBC therapeutic counsellors will be required to have traditional and cultural knowledge utilizing trauma informed approach and culturally safe principles to deliver counselling services related to gambling addiction to B.C. residents. Counsellors will also be required to market and promote such counselling services to reduce gambling harms and increase awareness of such available services to B.C. residents, First Nations, Metis, and Inuit communities.
Vendors may submit Responses after the Initial Intake Response Deadline and those Responses will be subject to that Respondent submitting its Response in the manner as outlined in the RFQ and will be evaluated and considered for inclusion on the Qualified Supplier List within a reasonably short period of time after the Response is received, accounting for the Ministry to reasonably and practicably convene a qualification review committee to evaluate such Response.
Opportunities on our Qualified Supplier Lists
If you are interested in applying to a Qualified Supplier List, we invite you to complete and submit an RFQ Response at your earliest convenience.
Individuals who apply and are successfully screened and accepted to the Qualified Suppliers List(s) may be considered for future vacancies.
Qualified Suppliers may be contracted on an "as, if and when requested" basis and may be contracted directly or asked to compete on opportunities for the provision of services in accordance with the selection method set out in the RFQ or as revised by the Province and communicated to all Qualified Suppliers from time to time.
Responses may be submitted by following the instructions contained in the RFQ document.
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with Gambling Support BC. We look forward to hearing from you.